Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Re: toiletries
52 Posts
not sure about that one shirleyv?? :think
chilly
lots of tips there, never realy looked for toiletries, but just wondered can you get sensodyne tootpaste there?
and i ws told to get a sun cream in goa , by someone who went there regular, but for the life in me i cant remember what its called, its supposed to make you tan quicker??? :)
I take my own 30/15 for the first few days then i use the oil, q tan i think it's called then coconut oil in the blue bottle, dead cheap but i'm lucky - i don't burn.
adele you can get colgate sensitive toothpaste in goa,

Lin
But I'm most upset that I actually saw toilet rolls called "Tania" last year in Calungute....My mate still reminds me about it

Tania
Tania...... :rofl I seen crisps called bums in Spain .sorry fiona :offtop
And crisps in Goa........Lays :que :D
Taking my dad on holiday this time. Just wondering, do they sell Denture Fix in the chemists?
Hi whizzylizzy, I think they do, also the big supermarkets like newtons,but i would say take his own from here, as i was told by my Goan dentist not to use the indian toothpaste,never thought to ask why :que I am sure i saw it in newtons .
Tesco last week were selling all there UVA/UVB protection lotion 30 and 15 off at 65p.lots cheaper than Goa,This was Tescos own make.
Biotique also has a Suncream range that has the perfect sunscreens for the Goan Heat. Made with 100% botanicals and ayurvedic ingredients that would be a perfect travel buddy.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.