Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
There is that many you will be spoiled for choice, most have lots of wine to choose from, its the best resort on costa brava for food and wine, cant name any off hand but you will enjoy looking at the menus lots near the castle lovely atmosphere check out all the little streets restraunts everywhere enjoy

Rosie
can i ask where you are staying as i am looking for good self catering deals in tossa, because of the lovely restraunts

Rosie
We are staying at the Tossa Park Apartments. I don't know if I can recommend it or not as I've not stayed there before. From reading the reviews, some people didn't like it (but some people are over fussy IMO), but other reviews quite liked it there. It has a nice pool apparantly. There are a few reviews on HT.
It was fairly cheap, so I am not expecting luxury, but just basic accomodation. However, we tend to just use the hotel as a 'base' anyway to sleep.
We are going in July, I will let you know what the accomodation is like when we get back!

Thanks for your opinion on the food. I'm really looking forward to it. Have you been to Tossa before then?
Can recommend a restaurant called El Celler del Vi. We had a lovely lunch, 3 courses with 4 choices for each course with wine for 6.50 euros each. The rose was very quenching as it was very warm and the restaurant lovely and cool. It has a web site http://www.cellerdelvi.com. Hope you have a great holiday.
As others have said, you will be spoiled for choice!
Our favourites are:
Bistro Adrian "El Suizo" - fantastic steaks!
Chez Igor - fantastic pizzas!
Restaurant Berlin - fantastic value!!

have a great time - we'll be there again in July for our 27th visit!

Ian
Was there for two days last sept as my son was there for the week, he took me round the restraunts they looked amazing and the choice was great, we only had lunch there as we were half board in santa susanna, and our food was awful, we had no restraunts like tossa, and he tried a new one every night, he never had one bad meal, there was so many he was spoiled for choice, he had a chinese one night all you could eat for five pounds each said it was the best chinese he had ever had, mostly he tried the spanish dishes as he had not been to spain before, fish and paella, loved the mussels and different spanish dishes, the castle at night lit up and the restraunts around it are wonderful, lovely atmosphere and wonderful food, and all the little side streets and shops are great very relaxing and laid back place

Rosie
Thanks soooo much for the recommendations guys! http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/tweetz/hug.gif
Looking forward to it so much, especially with the rotten weather in Leeds at the mo!

But Andrea, your link didn't work.
Dont know why there is not a lot of information on sites for tossa but it is a lovely resort there is a website where you can get a virtoual tour the best i,ve found, my system is down at the moment but if you try virtual tourist .com and search for tossa it takes you on a 360 degrees panoramic view
Rosie
There isn't much information on the net for Tossa, but browsed round virtual tourist for a while and obtained a little info.
Cheers!
Hi G_Q_B

A general website for Accom., Restr., (a lot listed a few have websites,)
and webcam of beach :- http://www.infotossa.com

regards

Pars fan
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.