Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
At the airport they printed out a white square of paper when you arrive and put it in your passport .....I assume this is some sort of entry exit paper.....though no one seemed to check it.......|I found the airport at Varna to be suprisingly efficient despite only having 2 small luggage carosels.......There is absolutely no forms or papers to complete on arrival or departure.....and it is very quick and straightforward.....hope this helps......pat
Thanks for that Pat.It's a relief to know we won't have the hassle of last year.

Regards

Sharpy
Sharpy, Just returned there was no forms whatsoever to fill in or any given to us at Varna Airport or at Hotel on our return. Tonyt
Welcome back Tony, hope that you had a good holiday?

Baldur
Hi Baldur & Tony,

However, since Bulgarian officialdom sometimes appears to make it up as they go along, the situation might change, and in any case could be different at Bourgas to Varna.

Just go with the flow, if you get a piece of paper keep it until you get home.

Peter
Hi Peter,

I would totally agree with that advice - I plan to print out my landing/registration card in advance for my visit next month.

Whether or not it's requested, I will have it at hand and, as I am staying at my own property, can use it for Police registration purposes in any event.

Baldur
Thanks guys
As you say i'll go with the flow. :pele 14 days and counting.

Regards

Sharpy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.