Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Clara

There is a post on this topic already albeit last year, i did find it when i did a search but could not work out how to get it onto my post!!! Sorry :(

Anyway you could always do a search yourself or someone that knows how to copy posts accross will do it for you? (and maybe teach me too!!! :hmmm

Craig
Thank's Craig, sounds pretty silly but I've never been able to make a 'search', could never find an empty address bar here to do so, bye
Hi Celine, many thank's for your kind offer, we're going on the 11th, pity.......... until the 18th, I might try John or Icmeler online thank's bye Claire, hope you're feeling better soon,
hi my real name is lynn,this is my first time going to turkey flying out on 9th june.could anyone please tell me the transfer time to marmaris(club julian)heard some scary stories and now dreading it.not very good traveller.thanks.
Hiya, the transfer time via coach (if you're going on a package trip) is approx 1 1/2 hours.
Must say it is sometimes quite scary going round the mountains in the dark on a coach, but the drivers are used to it :D

Last year we went to Hisaronu and it was so scary! The driver was right on the edge of the mountain, and he was going pretty fast too!! A bit hairy, but it was all part of the fun I guess!!

Don't worry, they do these trips lots of times and probably know exactly where every bump and twist is in the road :D
thanks zoe,transfer included with package.would it be better to get a taxi to hotel or would the journey still be the same?
Hiya

A taxi would take less time but only due to the hotel stops that a coach would have to make. Not 100% of the price though.

I personally (if I had booked a package with transfer included) would take the coach option, at least then you know that these people are tried and tested by holilday companies, and if you do get a bit nervous, you will always have the holiday rep there on hand to help you.

Thanks
Zoe
We always use a private transfer from Dalaman to Marmaris.

The person we use charges £40 each way, for a group of upto 6 people. Using either a Mercedes Vito or one of the 12/14 seater minibuses he has. All are fully insured, have air-con and are excellent drivers.

I have even added a page for him on my web site, as he has always been 100% reliable and is an excellent driver.

If you want any details, send me a private message.

It normally takes about 1hour and 10 minutes.
Hello all, could anybody please let me know of upto date taxi prices from dalaman airport to marmaris.

Thanks Gary
A friend of mine flew into Dalaman yesterday and paid £50 for a return transfer,that was for 2 adults and a 2 year old.This was with http://www.transferonly.com/
Taxi prices will be good for u tourists cause of exchange rates. Normally it was £50 for one way but it is return prices now. i arranged transfer for my mates to Dalaman yesterday. Taxi driver got £30 from them.
Thankyou for the info i will pass this on to my inlaws.

Gary
Hi , Just checked out transferonly .com and it's comming out at £96 for a family of four to Marmaris in August . I'll keep looking.
hi, i just priced up transferonly.com and it coming up at £ 144 for 7 of us.
looks like we gonna be stuck on the coach :(
Transfer only is only good value if there is one or two of you - Anymore and you should book a direct private transfer - John from Icmeler online should be able to organise one for you at a very reasonable price( think it was around £80- but probably went up as petrol prices have gone up)

The company i use for my guests are charging £45 each way - This is for a 12 seater minbus and with luggage could probably do upto 8 people

Cheers

LA
hi lisaloo try carol at tunga travel we used them last year and it was 120 for 10 of us
Hi Nuttynet, Do you have the e-mail address for Tungatravel so I could cost it up, many thanks Maggie
Can anyone recommend someone for transfers from dalaman airport to marmaris. any idea of the cost?
Yes I too was wondering this.

I hope this dosen't get stuck on the old thread as I've already looked there and couldn't find any.

Da
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.