Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
know what you are going through, been there with that company, even though others on here think travel republic are wonderful we know different woukld never ever book with them again.
Travel republic [and i have not used them] are no better or worse than many of the on line booking companies..

as a member you have a direct contact to TR in that Steve one of their managers is a member of HT ....steve@travelrepublic.co.uk this is his direct e-mail. don't expect an immediate answer send him a short e-mail outlining your problem with your booking ref. and he normally sorts thing out fairly quickly

wiz
I would like to say a massive thank you to Wizard HT Mod :)

I sent Steve at TR a message and within less than 2 hours I received a call from TR with an acceptable solution to what has been a nightmare situation. I have been offered an alternative hotel on the same board basis and room type, and it's the same hotel as my friends were offered two weeks ago. So at last we can smile again and start to look forward to our Christmas trip away.
Thanks again to Steve and Wizard :D
Your welcome.. glad Steve was available so quickly, now that your problem is out of the way we hope to see you stick around and join in other parts of HT

wiz
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.