Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
The reps prices are very over priced for exactly the same trips you can get a lot cheaper. For eg I pay £15 for a 3 and half hour quad trip seeing the sunrise in the mountains and visiting ' Little Egypt ' with insurance. The reps can charge double.
Thank you nana for your reply, i only go with reps now, i used to go with other companies but had the fright of my life, then realised no one from the hotel knew i was gone if i didnt get back. I had a very nasty experience in the middle of the desert, just me and hubby, and it really put the wind up us both.
Very wise Michelle after what you experienced. :yikes Money isn't everything safety counts for a lot.

Doe :wave:
Thomas cook do offer the same trips as all the other holiday companies so your fine ;) I found some of the trips quite cheap last year in comparison to what I'd paid before. Obviously they had wised up to the fact that a lot of people were complaining and also getting trips cheaper in town etc.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.