Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Weather in October is still hot, but it gets cooler at night, shops are still open.
Hi Taylorclaire,

I have stayed at club happy days on several occasions, they are ok, but friends have just returned from Marmaris say they are really run down this year, to me they were clean enough as long as you get them cheap enough sure its only somewhere to put your head down, any more questions dont hesitate to ask.

wgipk.
Hi taylorclaire we have been in October, the days are fabulous but you will need a cardigan or light jacket for the evenings as it tends to get cool once the sun goes down....have a wonderful time.
You will still have a good choice of Restauraunts open to eat in and the shops will still be open also, But some wont as it's nearing the closure time for the season, Owners take a look at how many people is going around the resort and decide whether or not to open or close for the season, Club happy days is situated in Armutalan has it's own restauraunt/bar/pool etc etc, About a 3-4 minute walk you will find other restauraunts to eat in also, One in particular I used a lot was called Sunny's who if you go there will make you feel very welcome indeed and it's reasonably priced also.
Turkey in October is wonderful, less tourists, shopowners and bar owners less hassled and much friendlier than mid-summer. Sales are on for leather and clothes.

As someone else said, can be cool in the evening once the sun disappears but at least you can get a good sleep!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.