Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Hi Lorraine .

sorry I dont know the hotel . I think that would be the best route but I would still try first choice first to see if you can make a change . If they cant any other advice they give you may at best be about as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike . It may be a better idea to speak to the pre departure operations department who can often be more helpful. Do you know if FC advertise for the studio to take 3 . If they do I can't see a problem with them making the alteration if the flight is still available . It may be more difficult if you need to change to a 1 bedroom apartment because that would be a complete change of accomodation.

I would start by emailing the hotel as quickly as possible to see if they can accomodate your request if you have no luck with first choice . I'm sure they would do their very best but I'm not sure I would book that flight without getting confirmation from them that they can first.

The hotel should have the details of your booking by now which is a bonus .

good luck
lyn
Thanks Lyn
Not sure there is any point in emailing the hotel...I tried a few weeks ago when I was enquiring about free wifi....never got a reply....I was intending to ring them and get a name for reference so there is o confusion when we arrive.....What a total mess.....poor kid doesn't even want to come with us....but there is no-way I can leave her home in the state she's in
Thanks agin
I'll let you know how I get on
Lorraine
Awlful for her and you Lorraine :( . It's so hard when there is nothing we can do to make it better . I dont want to pry but how long has it been since they split . Do you think there is any chance of a change in her by the time you go next Friday .Times a good healer and all that .

I know she doesn't want to go but it could do her good to get away from all the reminders .

I dont suppose theres much you can do with first choice until tomorrow but do let us know how you get on . If you can manage to get hold of the hotel today and they can do something it may work out cheaper. I cant t foresee any problems as long as you get there agreement ,preferably in writing and get her transfer sorted .
First choice flight from Cardiff with the airport transfer will cost us £368.98....we can sort the accomodation when we get there
Sounds good so far then Lorraine . Have you spoken to the hotel ??
Not yet....I have to contact her work first to make sure she can get the time off to come with us....can't see them saying no as she was meant to be off the following week....it's just a matter of swapping weeks....she only does 1 day there anyway....the rest of the week she's in college

I'm going to speak to her manager this morning....he doesn't get in until 11am.....once that's sorted I can book the flight....then I'll ring the complex and see if they can sort something....they may switch is from PS3 to PS4 because the studios are bigger there.....but I don't mind.......it's prob going to cost us more to add her than it cost us for the 2 of us package......but hey what can you do
Hi,

Did you get sorted with everything in the end?

I hope that you did and that you have a great holiday.

Kelly
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.