Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
I've added this hotel/apartments to our review site.

If anyone has stayed here please add your review Click Here

Many Thanks
Queenbee,
We stayed at these apartments about six years ago and stayed close to them last year.
They are situated about a 15 minute walk out of town, downhill to town and obviously uphill on the return trip, but the tourist train passes within 300yds of them during the day. The minimum taxi fare - 3.25 euros - will get you to the apartments from town.
When we stayed there they were advertised as 3* and, to be quite honest,probably struggled to achieve this, but, to be fair, last year when we passed, the downstairs reception and bar looked as if they had had a serious makeover.
As it's so long since I actually stayed there ( and a lot can change in six years ) I don't think it would be fair or helpful for me to write a review, so I'm afraid that's all the help I can give.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.