I visited Kenya last year booked through ASC and stayed at Watamu Beach. I had an amazing time as di the frined I went with. The food was excellent and the desserts were delicious. We particularly liked tea and cake at 4 every day!
The accommodation was as others said a bit dingy but how much time will you want to spend in your room anyway? They came with mozzy nets, a fan and most with AC so although basic I think this is reflected in the price. The bungalows on the bluff would have been, as far as I could see, a tricky path to walk in the middle of the night and seemed to be for those who stayed longer term. Many of the other bungalows were sea facing and so enjoyed views of the sea when leaving your room.

Our safari was marred only by the amount of people moaning in our jeep. We were lucky enough to see leopards, lions, elephants, giraffe, hippos and many other animals.

We loved Kenya and made an effort to meet people in teh village and speak to the staff about themselves. They are extremely hard working and were always chatty and smiling. Our flight was on time, food was fine, and the transfer was an experience. Then again I didn't expect a luxury resort, I did expect to be visiting a relatively poor country with an amzing coastline and to go on a safair for less than £450.

I would thoroughly recommend the company and resort for value for money. I cam e back and immediately wanted to go out again. That feeling hasn't left me.