Spain - Canary Islands - Fuerteventura Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Fuerteventura.
thanks alot littlelegs and debbie. really excited going with friends first time abroad for them and dont want to look silly if it rains as i picked fuertevenutura for the hot sunny climate :cheers
What can I expect in terms of weather at the end of April/beg of May? Will I need a jacket for the evenings - is it sunbathing weather through the day?
Definitely sunbathing weather in the day! :sun Take lots of high factor suncream!
As for nightimes, we went at Easter (first two weeks in April) 2007, and it was quite chilly at night with a cold wind in the first week (everyone was wearing winter jackets for the outside entertainment), but the second week was a little warmer in the evenings, but still comfortable for sleeping without being all sticky. Haven't been at the end of April/beginning of May, but I have been to Tenerife at this time and it was a little chilly some evenings and a bit warmer on other evenings.
We are off to Fuerteventura again next Easter and plan to take a couple of thick cardies or nice spring jackets to wear in the evening, but lots of suncream for in the day.
Thanks for that - have a price now for departure on 1st April (thinking of the Barcelo Club El Castillo) so if I go for that one will take a light jacket for the evenings. Does anyone know what the evening entertainment is like at these apartments and if its outdoors. Also - any problems with mozzies?
For further questions regarding your accommodation please post in the existing thread HERE.

Pippy :)
Hi there

I am thinking of taking our toddlers to Fuerteventura in November time. What is the weather really like then? It varies between 20 and 25d on different websites but is it really warm enough for swimming etc.

Thanks
Weather is always nice and sunny..23-26 very nice and much nicer than the UK :D :sun2
:sun2
Just come back on 22 Nov 2008. Stayed near Caleta de Fusta. Although windy it was a blessing cos it was hot hot hot, especially out of the wind. Sea cold but get usd to it ;)
what will the weather be like in april around he 18th i dont know if to book or not as i need some sun :sun2

thanks in advance
had a week there in March 3 years ago and the weather was great - able to sunbathe on the beach every day and got some glorious weather, so would expect April to be even better.
We will be there this Easter - from 4th-18th April, and were there the first two weeks in April a couple of years ago - gorgeous blazing hot sunshine - a bit of cloud here and there for maybe an hour or two on a few days, and a few spots of rain for a short time, but everyone went home tanned and happy. One tip - take a warm jacket for the evenings!
We were in Corralejo from 4th to 11th March 2009. The first three days were really overcast with no sun and some rain and I was really disappointed. But the weather picked up and the last three and a half days were beautiful - clear blue skies and very very hot! So it made up for the poor start! Hopefully April will be even better.

Hope you have a good time.

Caroline
decided on may 27th now should be safer hopefuly with the weather :sun2
can anyone let me know wot weather to expect the last week in may please only been here in june and october.
thanks in advane :sun2
Hi I am coming it two weeks and 5 days (not that I'm counting!!! lol) will we get a tan?? or is it too chilly and windy to sunbathe ...stayng in caleta de fuste xxx
hi clairey11 if you look on weatherwunderground for fuerteventura it lets you put in your dates your going but use 2008 guide and it will tell you what the weaher was like last year at the time u are going :)
Been here a week, mixture of blazing sunshine, clouds and VERY windy! We are in Caleta and it has been chilly and cloudy until about 11am then the clouds disperse and it is scorchio! It rained yesterday when we went up to Corralejo but it soon brightened up.
hi all has anyone been the last week in may beg of june need to know if its constant sunbathing weather??

Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.