Spain - Canary Islands - Fuerteventura Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Fuerteventura.
raych141 wrote:
whats the weather doing at the minute
If you check out Bawbee's daily weather report on the Lanzarote forum HERE, you will get a good idea - the weather is pretty similar on both islands.
We stayed in Corralejo from 25th April to 9th May this year and apart from a couple of cloudy days at the very start of our holiday, the weather was lovely. The temperatures during the day were mid to high 20's celsius in the shade with a couple of days reaching the low 30's. When the sun goes down, the breeze that is quite welcome during the day does mean that it can feel cool in the evening. The plus side is that sleeping at night was never a problem even without aircon in the apartment.
Hi anyone tell me what the weather is generally like in feb/March? is it really windy & does it go dark really early?

we dont like it too hot anything from 20-25 would be perfeck!

Also if any of ye canary island experts can tell us which is island is best that time of year would be fab! is it really quiet? we'll be bringing our 3 young kids & dont want to go to a ghost town if you get me?

thanks in advance!
KJ.
hi can any1 tell me how hot the weather is like just now ............. comin out in 2 weeks ;)
Hi

Thinking of booking a holiday to Fuerteventura the week before Christmas. Have been to Tenerife numerous times (at all different times of the year) but thought we would give one of the other islands a try this time. Could someone let me know what to expect weather wise - is it similar to Tenerife? Also, does one side of the island get warmer/sunnier weather than the other as Tenerife does?

Thanks for any help.
were off to fuerte on wednesday 2nd of june!! and ive just checked the 7 day forecast and the weathers looking good!! But on the sunday the weather report just says windy but still in the 80s. What should we be expecting? does that mean a trip to the beach is not a good idea, or does it sound worst than it is? we have been to fuerte before and know what the weather can be like, but i am just curious, THANKS
hi all could you tell me what the weather would be like october 20th to the end?

have been 8th october before and was nice but dont no whats happend in the last 2 years

thanx in advance :cheers
Always been hot in October when I have been :tup
Just back from Lanzarote and thinking of a different island for January, poss Fuerteventura. Found the wind in Lanzarote to be quite cold in the morning and at night, just wondering is Fuerteventura the same and does this take the temp right down in the winter months.
we are flying out for 2 weeks on Saturday and looking at weather forecast for Corralejo and it seems rain?! gutted as thought we'd be coming for 2 weeks of sun!!!!

does anybody know what the weather like there at this time of yr?! :cry
We're going to Corralejo on the 9th March so can anybody tell me if it's warm enough to go out at night wearing a shirt (and all the other clothes!) or would it be adviseable to take some jumpers with us?
Thanks
Hi We are going to Iberostar Playa Gaviotas Park in January. Can anyone tell me how cold it mite be at night time at that time of year. Will we need long trousers and jackets. Many thanks Andy
Hi - we are off to Corralejo at the end of August. How warm are the evenings generally - I was wondering if we needed a light cardie or similar as I understand the island is quite breezy!!
we have been to ferteventura in april and june and both times we were able to go out in the evenings in short sleeve tops. Yes there is a breeze but its warm so its doesnt chill you. Hopefully someone will come along who has travelled in august and answer your question.

HTH

lily :sun2
Thanks lilyflipflop I am sure we will all be warm enough!!!!! We haven't been to the canaries before - usually go to the Greek islands but thought we would have a change - can't wait 3 weeks to go :D
Hi All,

We are going on 27th August for 2 weeks (cant wait) but the weather isnt looking to great at the moment temp wise. Fingers crossed it warms up!!!
Hello there

This is my first time to the canary islands, Am going to Costa Caleta next wednesday (28th Sept) for one week, any ideas on what the weather is likley to be like??

Thank you
hi, just booked for 10th march 2012 for a week.. i see someone else asked about the weather for beginning of march but i couldnt see a reply... any ideas what to expect? Only there for a week.. corralejo.. would love some sun. :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.