Spain - Canary Islands - Fuerteventura Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Fuerteventura.
ITS 32 Degrees Today :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:OO:O:O:O:O

Im off here in 24 days!

Best be like this when we get there!!!
flying out next thursday, starting to pack today, whats the evening temperatures like at the moment, vest top, tshirt or cardi ? thanks :cheers
Was cloudy for alot of the day today!.

Was at the beach till 7 today tho :D
Weather is flamin awful today, spanish peeps are delighted as its raining...they are smiling saying its the first rain in 3 months..Whoopydoo for the spanish :rofl
I got in to glasgow at about 1.10am flight was slightly early..where you on the same one?
Oohhh

Noo. I was on the 509K to manchester.. we arrivedabout 30 mins early at 1:05 :)
Please keep this thread for weather posts only. Thanks ;)

Pippy :)
We are planning a holiday in august 08 to Riu Olivia Beach Resort in Corralejo, we have heard its very windy especially on the beach where the sand gets blown in your eyes......is this true or a myth ?
Hi can someone advise what the weather is like in november?

Looking at going 8th nov for a week but a bit concerend about the weather as most of the reports only say about 24-25c, this will be my main weeks holiday this year and want it to be nice sunbathing weather and catch a tan.

Does it get hot at this time of year, i know its not going to be like the summer months but i want it to be hot, i dont want to be waring a cardigan in the day etc.

As much help as poss would be super.

Many Thanks
Hi, whats the weather like out there at the moment? I am coming out on 2nd July and I cannot wait :cheers
Hi, can anyone who went Fuerteventura end of May early June tell me what the weather was like. My two and I were in Turkey this year and as the sun was so strong I was getting them out of the sun at midday for 2 or 3 hours (boo!) so they don't want to go back next year.
can anyone tell us what the weather will be like the beginning of september and how windy it will actually be?

will the resort still be busy then?

any info will be great :sun2
Whats the weather going to be like ?

Latest I have been before is last 2 weeks in November, which was fine.
Hi just booked to fly out on 11th Feb, can anyone give me a good idea of the weather then? Thanks
Coming out to fuerteventura next week, could anyone post temperatures and forecast? Thanx
hi all flying out on wed 1st october can anyone tell me what temp and weather will be like???cant wait have been before but in june :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.