Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
yep hit 43 on the hotels thermometer yesterday, we spent a sensible few hours in the shade at the bar
fil

which hotel ? we are at Pernara Beach Hotel

got too much sun yesterday
silver sands,

going to do the morning boat trip to faragusta today, as its a bit cloudy at the moment, so shouldn't get to roasted at sea
LOL Fil
forecast today 29 actual was 34°
tomorrow is trending 1°C warmer a day upto 39°C but so far we have had around 4-5°C more every day
Even the water is hot bottom temperature on Wednesday was 24°C which was nice
looked at some weather reports for Protarus today and it says 29c, now i may be talking silly but that seems a bit low for this time of year?, can anyone tell me how hot it really is?, we go on the 14th july but i am thinking its only got 2 weeks to get hotter, or am i totally wrong?(usually am, lol)
yeh id say its much warmer than that, was hitting 30 when I went to Napa in May :)
I'll say the forecasts are low
Crickey I was diving Green Bay this morning and the dive kits were registering 27° on the water surface, we all though NO!!!! but when we hit bottom and it was still 24° at 10 metres then !! it was right the thermometer here read a nice 35° at 2pm so you can guess why I'm more red than brown
Off to Limassol in August what will temps be ? Usually go to Turkey and always high 40s to 50s there its 45 there now
Can anyone tello me what to expect on temps in Limmasol please sorting cream factors out.We go on 12th August thankyou
boroboy take loads of Sun Tan lotion with you - because its going to be HOT - around 35 degrees maybe slightly higher? We go on saturday and have got about 6 bottles for 7 of us!!!

enjoy :cheers
Re sun lotion we took 3 bottles between 2 of us and that was not enough for 2 weeks and we were using factor 25 permanently even Steph who is a brown colour all the time due to being part Italian but you even get burnt in the shade it's so hot BUT it's not humid with it

Wish we were there
Thanks we have 7 bottle of sun cream if we need more maybe have to pay extra for it there is only 2 of us going for 2 weeks can't wait 2 weeks tomorrow .
Well, it's 24 deg C as I type (end of September). That's pretty good going...
thinking of going around the 4th may for a week, never been that early before, what will the weather be like will it be warm enough to go for a swim in the pool.
the islands average for the first week of may is 25/28 deg expect the odd shower [Amachoustos district will be slightly warmer than the Pafos district]

Yasus
wizard
Hi,
We had planned to go to Paphos at the end of April but it may be that we can't go until Half Term at the end of May / beginning of June. Just wondering what the weather is like and how reliable re no rain.

Thanks

;)
Been to Protaras last two weeks in May twice and the weather was lovely through the day but I still needed a wrap or shrug of an evening as it was a wee bit windy both times.
We are going to Paphos last in may, first in june and was wondering if it will be similar, or will the Troodos mountains keep the wind at bay.
plan on it being similar..possibly a couple of degrees warmer

yasus
wizard
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.