Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Going on Monday. Is it warm and sunny???? :)
Very much so Jacci. Sun sun sun. Where are you staying?
Probably wont see poor weather now until late september (famous last words or what!) Remember plenty of suncream, mrs beaver frazzled in 2 hours with factor 30 on. :duh

:tup :sun2
Staying at Barcelo Las Margaritas. Only booked a few days ago! It's my 40th on Thursday - great Birthday surprise!!! Can't wait. What part of the Island are you in?
im further round in PR. Im sure youll have a wicked time at Las Mags, and happy 21st (and 228 months ;) )

Or 14610 days :yikes
Looking at visiting the first week of November. Can anyone tell me what to expect weather wise.

Thanks
Peter
generally we have pretty much all year round sunshine. However late october to early april is most likely to have rain, as regards when and how long is a bit trick last four years november has been different, one really wet, one really warm. But generall 20c + in the daytime and cool in the evenings. Alot of the afternoons get cloudy at around 3 or 4 pm. Try http://www.wunderground.com for a history (airport code LPA , change the location to maspalomas as Las Palmas can be ALOT cooler than the south coast) But generally speaking we have maybe 2/3 bad weeks a year which is better than most places :cheers :sun2
Any info on weather in Puerto Mogan? Depart July 17th and as it's been raining solidly in the UK for days I'm not quite sure I can remember what the sun looks like!
Hot hot hot, Mogan is always the hottest of resorts and as it has been in the 30's in Rico I would say the late 30's in Mogan have fun. :sun2
i am off to the island on saturday been checking the weather regular
i jsut dont know what to expect can anyone help
i am staing in maspalomas
its my first holiday with my boyfriend
hope there is loads to do??

:que

:really
Loads to see and do. depends what you enjoy but there is something for everyone. Weather super warm at moment remember the factor 30! :sun2
Can anyone tell me what the weather is like in December, my daughter is thinking of going about the tenth.
Thanks
just got back this morning the weather is fab 41 its been hiting on some days dident want to come back :(
Hello, im going to the island in 2 weeks.

Can anyone tell me what the average should be??
Thank you
HOT!!
:rofl

check out http://www.wunderground.com for a history

but expect it to be 30+ everyday and the sun here is ALOT stronger than the UK, you can burn in about 5 mins here so remember the factor 30
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.