Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
february weather
202 Posts
We were in Maspalomas for feb half-term this year. It was always warm enough for shorts weather, but the last 3 days it rained. So take your waterproofs/umbrella too!
We went the Feb before and it was glorious !
We are also going back in feb, i pack all normal summer holiday clothes for a daytime and night but with a couple of pairs of jeans and a light jacket, cardigan for evenings and put a hoody each in for my kids as evenings are cooler than summer evenings!
thanks guys, i booked in feb because i heard the canaries was warm all year round but then i saw reports thats it was raining all the time in feb, got me worried lol.
Hi and welcome to HT!

I have merged your post with our existing Weather sticky.

To prevent any future posts being deleted please do not post in all bold as per our Rules of Posting

Rules Of Posting:

3) Do NOT post in all Bold - Your post WILL be deleted.

Thanks

luci :wave
yeh dont post in bold.

Still not had an answer for my question.
Off to Maspalomas on Saturday. Anyone know how the weather is at the moment? According to the forecast it's to be good, hope it is.
It is really hot at the moment which is unusual for this time of year, cooler at night though so that is a blessing, hope that helps :sun2
been here since saturday and it is hot, not even having to wear a cardigan at night it´s brilliant!
what it like we going to porta rico on monday for 2 weeks saw a weather report that said rain on tue??
looked at reports they very different some promising rain wind

what it like there we going to purto rico getting bit worried
you would think that there would be regular updates for example the weather this week is set to be and has been ........... and so on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone say something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you would think that there would be regular updates for example the weather this week is set to be and has been

Who exactly do you want to say something. If somebody has been or is there they will post the weather or you can look back in this topic and see what the weather was doing this time last year. Mods and Admin don't update the thread.

Sarah
Currently in Playa Del Ingles, blue skies all day Sunday and Monday mostly cloudy yesterday (Tuesday) was blue skies this morning but cloudy on and off this afternoon.

Happy to help!!
The weather in the Canaries has been unusually cool and cloudy for the past four weeks. I think this is one of the reasons for the lack of updates, people rarely post about bad weather on forums like this.
What are the temperatures like in Puerto Rico at the moment and what is the weather forecast like for the next couple of weeks any comments would be useful.
Thanks Geovil
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.