Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Barut lara
30 Posts
Forget the all inclusive in Olu Deniz, in my opinion you don't need it, just got back from staying a week at the Asena Beach hotel and had a fabulous time, can't wait to go back.
worst ever has to be Hotel Crystal in Bodrum - have a look on this link, http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g298658-d478548-Reviews-Crystal_Hotel-Bodrum_Bodrum_Mugla_Turkish_Aegean_Coast.html
stayed for 1 night whilst waiting on the ferry across to Kos. it was soooo bad. My review isnt even on yet (under name of stella curtis should be on in a day or two)
Hi can't think,
We have stayed at the Hemera and the WOW Bodrum Resort and both were excellent. Would go back to either again! We had a 2-bed apartment at the Hemera which was really spacious and the Hemera has a gentle stroll through the gardens to the beach which was preferable to all the steps at the WOW. I understand the Hemera has had a refurb recently - it was very good before so I'm sure you've made the right decision!

We've also stayed at the WOW Kremlin Palace and the Ephesus Princess - both were fab so I can't rate my worst AI in Turkey!

Cazz
I have added the hotel Crystal to our review section HERE

Please post a review if you have stayed here.

Kath HT Admin
Thanks for all the replies and all the comments on the hemara and other A/I hotels. I now know a few bad A/I to advoid and few good A/I to consider in the future.
I personally would not go AI in Turkey but each to their own and Munamar can be found on my website.

Munamar has been taken over by Oylum hotel owners so maybe the contract with Thomas Cook was not renewed

John
:D Hello

We have had some good A/I hotels in Turkey listed below

Club Green Nature Marmaris Ultra A/I

Club Asteria Belek

Sun Club City Olu Deniz

Tuscan Beach Kusadasi

Abacus Metropol in Icmeler

Only one poor one which was Altin Orfe in Icmeler

We have also stayed in

Club Pineta Marmaris

Armar Marmaris

Emre Beach Marmaris

Ayderia Marmaris

Pineta Deluxe Marmaris

All theses hotels we did enjoy but not as much has the first few hotel's listed but each to there own

People like different things a good hotel to one person maybe rubbish to another.
The worst is Hotel Akdeniz Beach in Olu Deniz. Ran out of Vodka, Lemonade and has cheap Diet Coke, terrible drinks, terrible food had to eat out and spent a lot of money, pool area dirty as was the food area. First visit to Turkey and last. If this is the best place in Turkey I would hate to see the worst.
Pegasus in Sarigerme is the worst - never again!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.