Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
depends what those 2 days are - weekend or mid/earl/late week etc?
When we went away last year for the first time in 24 years without the kids we didn't want to go out! :roll:
they are mid week thanks
youve always got las dalias - the garden and area there at night is gorgeous (the restaurant is good as well) - its only a 5 min cab ride from es cana through the back road

http://www.myspace.com/lasdaliasibiza

if youre there when paco plays i wouldnt miss it

http://ibizaa-z.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/hpim1720.jpg
hi judy,you have got charlies bar on the front,rios for kareoke,quizes,but if its just for a couple of days just relax and unwind in any of the bars in es cana,if you fancy a nice meal,pop along to santa eulalia,5 mins in a taxi,we use the gallery on the street of restaurants,little pricey but well worth it.
enjoy your break,4 weeks to wait for us then we will be back,its like my spiritual home,cant wait.
bye for now,
escanatiger :D
we had a meal in there last sunday night - it used to be daffers - mention that you know katy, and rich and ade from ibiza now and he'll probably throw in a free drink at the end :)
i've only ever been in two ibiza restaurants which don't invite their clients to a free drink after a meal and never once had to mention your names!!

the terrible twosome were
la baraca
la oliva
and i've never been back!
Call me old fashioned but I always return to restaurants because the food, service & ambience are good not because I get 20c worth of alcohol on the house at the end of the meal.
and i was talking about more than a chupito ;)
there were six of us, starters, main meal, a couple had postres and a number of bottles of wine and beer and it came to about 30 a head
hi adeibiza,did you say the gallery has changed to daffers,we were in daffers last year,but im almost sure the gallery was further down, :roll:
Hi all,
I was wondering as well :hmmm ; because when we came back 3 weeks ago they were definately a Daffers & a Gallery , Daffers is about half way down & The Gallery is near to one end. apologies in advance to adeibiza if I have misread or misunderstood your post.
Regards, Brigger :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.