Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
I'd recommend Port el kantaoui!

Hotel Kanta is about 800m from the beach but they have a free shuttle that runs back and forth all day and it's also quite close to the marina and shops but even if you pick one of the hotels that are farther out taxis are really cheap and pentiful :)
What time of year are you booking for?......in winter Tunisia may not always tick the sunbathing box!
Im booking next week for the 1st or 2nd week of July-any ideas on what the weathers like then?

Sarah x
Should be sunny and hot! Well i'm hoping so as i fly out the second week in July lol

There is a weather post at the top of the Tunisia section you should take a look at for more info :)
Hi Sarah :wave:

I would also recommend Port El Kantaoui, lovely beaches and a very nice clean resort. Temperatures in July will be up about 35° C / 95 F with very little chance of rain, night time temperatures will be around 25° C / 77 F.

There are 2 main areas to PEK the area around the fountain with nice cafes / restaurants and then down in the Marina again with nice cafes & restaurants.

Some pictures of PEK - http://travel.webshots.com/slideshow/568540283GrfKwP

Graham
Thank you very much!

Have you heard of the Riu Imperial Marhaba hotel? Any idea what this resort is situated by?

Sarah
The Riu Imperial Marhaba is located in PEK close to the golf course and just outside the resort centre, take a look at this existing topic http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=151628&hilit=Riu+Imperial+Marhaba

From PEK you have easy acces by bus, taxi, road train or Tuk Tuk in to Sousse which is worth going to for the Medina and larger choice of shops.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.