General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hi dctid :wave

You could try the Samoa in Majorca. I have stayed there twice, and despite some poor reports, I enjoyed both stays.
The resort centre is just over the road from the hotel with lots of nice bars, restaurants and shops.
Food and entertainment at the hotel are good and plenty of activities taking place for the children.

Hotel Nautilus in Ibiza is an all time favourite of mine.
It's located in a beautiful position in San Antonio Bay. Again plenty of bars, shops etc situated outside the hotel. Ferry transport to alternative resorts is available from the beach. Lots of watersports and activities to keep children amused. Good food and drink within the hotel.

Hope this helps. If you need any further information let me know :D

Carol :wink:
Dctid, give Rhodes a try, definitely.
A friend of mine has just booked with Hellenic Voyages of Wakefield. Rhodes isn't too hilly and there's lots to see. Straight out of hotel and onto a bus or taxi with very little price difference.
4* All incl. 3 days car hire, 3adults+1child in Oceanis Hotel, Ixia for £1550.
PM me for contact number or see the posts on Rhodes forum and Tour Ops forum.

Parky
Majorca short flights and if you have the sun you could be any where so a short flight for me
again another majorca suggestion palma nova, shops are in the 100 numbers, weekly markets, plenty of bars, plenty of hotels, have around two floors, pools are great in most hotels, the beach is a blue flag beach, so is very safe and great boat trips available,plenty of watersports but it doesnt get too much it is still a quiet beach, i went with granma and grandad, mum dad ,boyfriend and kid sis 8 and everone of us would go back tomorrow

if you do try the only fools and horses bar if you like that sort of thing great food and drinks and elderly people love it
I would recommend Sa Coma in Majorca, it's a lovely family orientated resort, all on the flat with a lovely traffic free promenade that stretches right along a beautiful white sandy beach. It has nice restaurants and the usual touristy shops. We are going this year and staying in the Coma Gran which is a Superfamily hotel and looks fantastic although previously we have stayed in the Palmeras Playa which is great too.

Hope this helps. :)
palma nova can be a little bit hilly depending on where you stay, particularly towards the torranova end, would suggest ibiza san antonio bay, in the Riveriera hotel. they do suites (2 rooms adjoining) that you will get the whole family in too. great entertainment for kids and lots to do :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.