Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
You are lucky to have even seen it for a short time.
I posted a review for the Hotel Turquoise near Side, Turkey over a month ago.
It never appeared at all.
So I stuck it on a forum page instead and managed to see over a hundred people read it there.
Hey its poor Bill isnt it, Shame this site seems to have had it now.
I am not sure what the point of taking it over was? Most of the original members post over on the off topic lounge as this place is dead.
Hi Millie,

Apologies, I seemed to have missed your post.

As you have seen it already then I assume we have recieved it, what name did you submit it under? And ill have a look.

Bill what name did you submit yours as and Ill see if I can find it.

Thanks to your both for your feedback.

If someone doesnt response feel free to PM me and ill check these issues out for you.

Cheers, Phil
Hi Millie,
While I'm not overjoyed my review didn't appear, personally I don't want to criticise HT much. I've enjoyed being a member for several years, and I've got lots of good information from folk on it. When it vanished, several months ago for a while, it felt like losing an old friend.
But now, with the new owners, it's back, works OK, and I'm very glad and I really do support them.

Hi Phil,
Keep up the good work.
I posted the review, as always, as my ID ukbill. I went through the system choosing Turkey as the location. Sorry I cannot give you the exact date of posting but it would have been maybe a few weeks before I gave up waiting and posted it on the forums on 19th October. That’s findable just by searching for my postings or searching for Turquoise, Side, Turkey.
cheers, Bill
Hi Bill,

Thanks for the kind words. Its quite a big job to take over a site which so much content and loyal following but its getting there, lots more to do!

Im sorry to say though Bill im not sure where the review is. As you posted it in the forum, I could remove it from there and add it under the hotel in its rightful place?

Ill check the code and make sure nothing is going weird with it, please accept my apologies!

Just to confirm you chose Turkey and the then the Turquoise Hotel?

Thanks again Bill,

Phil
My review is on trip adviser now, along with all my future reviews.
No worries, thanks for letting us know :)
Whilst I have had to query an HT review before, they usually get posted a lot quicker than TA.
Thanks Fiona :) we are far from perfect but improving all the time! We will get there :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.