Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Last year i went to Halkidiki. Myself, my partner, our 12yr old daughter and our 3yr old daugter. We stayed at the loli village. The people were lovely the appartments were very clean and tidy. The pool looked fine only we didn't use it because you will probably want the same thing, a bit of peice and quite so we used the beach a good old bucket and spade in the sand and my daughter was happy all day. The greek people there were very friendly they love the children and all restaurants accepted children. We went in july it was lovely weather fab tan. I'd recommend this hol as it wasn't over populated with brits and plenty of shops restaurants and beach. Hope this has helped.

HAVE A LOVELY HOL.

Were off to th costa dorada this year as they have the big theme park universal meditteranea lots of rides and fun for the kids.

lisa
HI Just to say that I travelled with my son when he was three to Stalis in Crete and last year when he was four to Argassi in Zante, both were ideal and suitable for the age of the child and suitable for adults too,

Personally I loved crete and stalis but only just over Zante. The beach is lovely in Stalis, but its also close by to some really nice places and is not overly loud and busy like malia or laganas in Zante. Both would be ideal for the things you are looking for, we stayed at Xenos kamara beach in Argassi and Hotel Blue sea in Stalis, which was half board. But too many nice places to dine out for dinner so we would always go self catering.

We have just come back from the Dom Rep and I have to say that both the holidays in greece were superior to our trip there and a fraction of the price....

Hope you find somewhere you like

Karen x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.