Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
White Gold
8 Posts
We used Pop In Jewellers on Candolim Beach Road this year and I am sure he said we could have white gold if we wanted it. He is a very good jeweller and a very nice man so I would give him a try.
My sister had a platinum ring made at Guru next door to the elephant shop in candolim. He also does white gold & has some beautiful jewellery, I would recommend him, he doesn't pressure u to buy also!
Thanks Anne we are off on Sat so at least that is two places we can try, trust her to want white gold !

Thanks again

Sue
Oh well Sue if you are buying can I have some too? :D

Have a great time :tup
Ha ha if I could I would love to buy you some. Think even I am going to miss out, Aidan usually buys me something but think Kerry is taking priority this time !

Cant wait, be lovely to get away from this cold weather.
Always double check for Hallmark logo on ornament you buy else there are 100% chances that one day you will realize that you paid for copper and bronze mixed in a Gold.
Be safe, it is better.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.