Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
We stayed here for two weeks last september/october. We were 2 adults and had a fantastic time. The food was good and there was a good variety. The staff were friendly and really hardworkers including the maids. The english entertainment staff were the best I have ever seen (it will be a different team when you go but im sure it will be just as good). During the day there are lots of activities going on if you want to join in. All the children seemed to be having a great time as there were loads of organised activities for them to do around the hotel.
The beach was amazing the sea was so clear. There is a relaxtion pool which we only used once but it was nice, we used the activities pool which is the one with a swim up bar the most which was a good sized pool. There is also a jacuzzi.

The rooms are big enough and we found the beds to be good enough, bathroom was clean etc.

We were hoping to return this September as we loved it so much but my parents are getting married so unfortuantly it cant be done but we ARE returning next year as it is the best holiday we have been on.

Any more questions feel free to ask :) Have a good time (im jealous!)

Danielle
Welcome to the forum! :wave:

You'll find plenty of hotel info in the dedicated thread HERE. Have a read through and if you have any specific questions please feel free to post them in that thread ;)
thanks for information much appreciated :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.