Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Im also looking to purchase my euros and have looked on the money saving website. Apart from ordering from Travelex (who are offering 1.24 but to get this rate you need to order online and pick up at the airport), the Post Office and M&S are offering the next best at 1.22.

HTH

Sarah :)
Having booked my holiday online with Airtours, Thomas Cook offered me 123 euro to the £
Thanks for your replies.

Thomas Cook did call us the other day, I might contact them or see what our local co op travel agents are doing.
Hi guys. I can recommend Kensington Money Exchange on the net. Used them 3 times. Better rate than elsewhere. The office is closed until 3rd June tho. Its delivered by Special Delivery and Sammy the bloke who owns it is very good at emailing etc!
hi
yesterday in magaluf at bucket shops averaged around 1.21
hope this helps
I got some Euro's a month ago from Kensington and got 123e to the £. It was 118e to the £ at the time in the banks and travel agents. They are open from Mon 2nd June.
We are going to Poland next week and we got 4.05 Zloty to the £ and the bank said best they could do was 3.80!
I've just come back from Majorca and in resort it was 1.21 to the £. I used my nationwide card at the cash machines and I got 1.27 to the £. Absolutely no charges too!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.