Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
The Royal Beach in Sousse Jim. I've stayed there before and didn't have any complaints. It is right on the beach which is a bonus and not too far to walk down to the Medina. I will obviously be going into PEK a few times while I'm out there, so if you and your wife would like to meet up for a coffee (or something stronger) do let me know and I'll PM you my Tunisiana mobile number. The weather today is absolutely beautiful out there so I hope it stays that way.

You and I are fated not to meet up Kevin, but what you are doing is wonderful and as they say "It's better to light one small candle than to curse the dark." Enjoy your trips and do keep us up to date. xx
Sounds good to me aslemma, somewhere in PEK that's easy to find, as I'm a newbie :yikes

Tunisiana mobile number? you must know something don't? :think
PM me with details and we'll make arrangements.
Look forward to catching up.

regards
Jim
Hi Aslemma,
One day we will meet, I'm sure.

"It's better to light one small candle than to curse the dark."

That is a lovely quote, thank you I will use that, it just about sums up what I believe.

Thanks,
Kevin
That's the one Jimmy!! It's impossible to miss. I look forward to meeting you both.
Going to Riu Bellevue Park, Port El Kantaoui for a week - 9th May. 10 weeks today. We just booked last night, got a rather good deal £350 each AI with Thomas Cook from Glasgow. We paid £404 each I think for the same holiday last year, but a week later. It was a good bit more to go that week, so we opted for a week earlier!
:yikes
Kiltman HT Mod wrote:
It's impossible to miss

Where is it :rofl
Going back to Sahara beach for two weeks from 30th june with wife and both daughters and a friend and then again for two weeks in september only the wife and myself that time though ( bliss ) :-)
I am going to the Abou Sofiane in PEK on Sunday, looking forward to my first visit to Tunisia.
There are no reviews since last summer.
Does this mean not many British go to this hotel?
Hi Jay Trip

There are plenty of British guest at the Abou Sofiane so you don't have to worry, I was there a few weeks ago and have a review to be posted, the review is on my memory stick which is AWOL but I should have it back within a few days and I will post the review.

I am sure you will have a great time :tup

Graham
Plenty Brits visit this hotel Jay Trip, as reviews elsewhere has reported. :tup
My wife and I will be there in April.
I'm sure you will enjoy Tunisia.
:cheers Jim
I am getting excited now as the weather forecasts have improved a lot,temperatures up to 24c and thats shade temperature. :sun2
I am not bothered about other nationalities in hotels but like to chat to fellow Brits on holiday.
It gives my hubby a bit of peace. :rofl
When I look at the forecast it says rain, rain and more rain. I am getting worried, going out on the 31st. Hope it improves before then.
Brenliz,I look at AccuWeather.com and The Weather Channel.
The latter states showers on Tuesday but the rest of the week warm and sunny. :sun2
I dont think they can accurately forecast for the end of the month.
I would look a few days before you go.
Accuweather shows the forecast for the following 15 days and I've usually found it fairly reliable.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.