Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Starting to stray :offtop a bit now, there is a dedicated weather topic HERE

Graham :cheers
Sorry about that, will look at the proper site. Thanks everyone anyway.
hiya, were thinking of going to tunisia for our first time on 18 september, can anyone give me some ideas of where to stay we were looking at the remada liberty resort hotel in skanes, weve been to egypt a few times and is tunisia like there,

thanks
Don't want to rub it in :cry 5 weeks on Sunday and we're OFF to PEK. :sun2
Asleema , are you still OK for that coffee?. Hope so.. :cheers
And I'll be there before you!! Definitely on for coffee, just give me a ring when you get out there. Sending you a PM as don't want to go :offtop
Wooohoooo off to Tunisia for a week tomorrow afternoon!!.......Can't wait to escape this weather!!!
Have a good flight and a lovely trip ScubaLeanna. x
Hi 6weeks till we go to Tunisia for first time staying in PEK. :D
18 women going to pek next sunday 18th april if you see a crowd dressed in christmas clothes that will be us stop and say hello.
I might have to ask Jimmy to wear a hat like that so I recognise him and his wife in PEK (I can't spell tammoshanta) :rofl
Thanks, I will certainly recognise you then as even in PEK not many gentlemen dress like that for walking around the marina. :rofl Depending on the weather I'll either be wearing a straw hat or carrying an umbrella! Incidentally, I am Aslemma, not Asleema, which simply means 'hello' in Tunisia.
:whoops slip of the finger Aslemma sorry.
I'll be in touch next week.
Jim
Aslemma will also be the one wearing a lifejacket when she is at the marina or anywhere near water ;)

Take care out there and mind yourself if you are getting on or off a boat, wear proper shoes and hold somebodys hand and behave yourself :D right you can tell your family that I have given you rules to stick to aslemma.

I know you will all have a great time :kiss

Graham
Thanks Graham, I know my family will be very relieved now you have given me such clear guidance. :rofl By the way, have you any recommendations as to whose hand I should hold? Naturally I always behave, but not always wisely!!!!

I'll speak to you or Anne before I leave Jim.
have you any recommendations as to whose hand I should hold

Without a doubt hold the hand of the man that has the biggest bulge in his trousers :really at least you know then he has plenty of money in the wallet in his pocket :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.