Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
£48 return plus booking fee on some flights, shame they cant do the same in the summer months. :que
Thanks Baldur, shame it's not Varna, just can't bring myself to put up with the drive, although have not been along the Bourgas-Varna road lately so it may have improved, but I don't think the driving has!

Nels
Hi sprotbro,
£48 return plus booking fee on some flights, shame they cant do the same in the summer months.

They'd probably go the way of XL & Alitalia if they did.....

@ Nels.

Yes no good for me either - will stick to scheduled Bulgaria Air/BA flights to Varna.
June wasn't bad this year, paid £68 return for 2 weeks, Aug, we paid £168.00 for 2weeks return, so still very good value against what some airlines charge. First come first served for the cheap flights with Wizz, you have to get in early.
First come first served for the cheap flights with Wizz, you have to get in early

That applies to most, if not all, scheduled (as opposed to charter) airlines - whether they are 'no frills', such as Wizz Air/Easyjet, etc., or full-service, such as BA/Bulgaria Air, etc.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.