Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Apart from the things you have already stated, we like to get off the beaten track and explore the beaches on the south coast and the stunning rugged beaches of the north. Some of the main towns in the interior if he island like Es Mecerdal and Alyoir are really pretty and we often go for a walk around those, wishing we could live there
Perhaps not the best thing we do but quite good fun are the
horse trotting races near Mahon - every Saturday night about 6pm - you can bet on the winners etc
I like driving round the different beaches to see what I can find!!!!

We found a lovely one twice last year after we thought we had got lost!!! Just outside binebeca.
debbq.can u tell me where it is & how to get to that great beach you found last year.......thnx :)
As you drive the coast road with the sea on your left, you go through binibeca, just after this you will come to a t junction, if you turn right here it takes you back inland to sant climent. Turn left here and it will take you to a car park on a headland. park the car and go over to the edge, and you will see an inlet with a little beach. But beware, if you look at people on the rocks they may have no clothes on!!!!!

The water is crystal clear and you can see fish at the bottom!!!! It is perfect for snorkelling.

There is a little car park nearer the beach.

I would love to jump in from the rocks, but am not a confident swimmer, but maybe one day!!!!!

If you go to this site:www.menorca-net.co.uk and go to the albums page 9 then the 2nd to last photo, this is where i am describing.
The horse trotting sounds fun......... may try that next time. Has anyone done any of the dancing horse shows independently - there's two on the road to cala galdana - which one is best? did you eat there?? value for money?? kids enjoy it etc., etc.,
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.