Europa Apartment

11 of 11 hotels in Rome

1 out of 5 from 1 review
VIa Venti Settember, Rome, Italy
All newly renovated and furnished, this 120 m2 apartment represents an excellent and happy vacation home for a small or a large family since up to 8 people can be comfortably accommodated. Situated in one of the most exclusive and fascinating area of Rome’s historical center, close to Via Veneto and the Quirinale Palace.

1 Review

• Good

• Entertainment
  • Food
  • Location
FRIENDLY RENTALS, I THINK NOT!! DISGUSTING!!!!
1 year 10 months ago
Avoid this company.

I stayed in an apartment in Rome, it was an absolute shed, absolutely filthy, most of the fittings and showers did not work, We paid for internet but didn't get any, the location was horrendous. The photos on the website, were an absolute mis-representation. It cost 900 euros,(which we had to pay in cash) for 4 nights in June. I wrote a bad review and tried to post it on Friendly Rentals website, they refused to publish it. They only publish good reviews - again a complete representation.

No apology, no compensation, no explanation. Shocking!!! I am determined to let the world know how bad this company is, on every website possible!!!

I WOULD NOT HAVE GIVEN ANY STARS FOR ANY CATEGORY, BUT THERE IS NO OPTION FOR ZERO STARS!!
Cleanliness:
Food:
Service:
Location:
Entertainment:

Travel operator: Friendly Rentals

Hotel tip: DO NOT USE FRIENDLY RENTALS!!!

Looking to stay here? You can check the accommodation availability and get the best prices using the link below:

Holiday Truths Forum
As YOUR Personal Travel Agent I am here at a time to suit you, to look after you & ensure the best holiday / travel experiences for all
Holiday Truths Forum