Marinda Garden Aparthotel

• Location
Kirsty King
Brilliant place to stay
3 months ago
I loved the pool it was nice and warm as the weather was hot so was nice to get in the pool for a while, the pool is open until 7pm. The waterpark next door was amazing we were there everyday, the waterpark is open till 6pm. The staff were nice and friendly. There was restaurants and 2 beaches 10 minutes away from the hotel, there was lots of shops that sold souvenirs. The cleaner did a good job we had clean towels everyday and had our beds changed. The only downside was the entertainment in the evening as the magic show wasn't that good and took about 10 minutes to get started and the bathroom was a bit smelly and one of the beds were squeaking and the legs looked like they were going to come off but apart from that it was nice to stay there.

They have a market on in the evening when it gets dark at the marina by the harbour that was also good.

Travel operator: Thomas Cook

Hotel tip: The best rooms are outside the pool as you don't have to walk to far. It's good to get to the pool early so you can get a sunbed and in the evening its not so busy so good to go in the pool then. Burger King was nice to eat in and their was lots of restaurants by the harbour which was quite cheap and nice.

I loved it here...
3 months ago
This is a great place for a holiday. Smashing pool, close to water park and 5 minutes walk from the harbour and beach. I loved the little chalet type rooms. The flowers round the complex were lovely. I enjoyed the crazy golf course and played each day although I was extremely annoyed it took me over 200 shots to pot the the ball in the 9th hole, some days I gave up all together and carried on to the 10th hole. I think some of the drains could have done with rodding, but this was the case throughout Cala n Bosch..

Travel operator: Thomas cook

Hotel tip: Get out to the pool early, therefore of people there.

Amazing hotel....
3 months ago
Amazing family hotel with plenty of fun games and activities to keep you entertained day and night.
Well what can I say this was our 3rd visit to this hotel and was as amazing as ever. All I can say is the management and staff go above and beyond for you nothing is to much hassle. Check in time in the Balerics is 2pm so having been to Menorca for the last 5 years we knew to put towels and swim wear in case at top
Food this year was amazing and we thought it couldn't get much better last year but it was plentiful and fresh.

Every area of this hotel is so clean and you always see staff tidying up all day
Snack bar was really good this year as they have added nuggets and fish sticks to the snack menu a hit with my son. Manager is so approachable I went and spoke with him about broken sunbeds and straight away we see Maintenance around the pool looking for broken sunbeds so efficient daily then they would replace broken ones with washed ones that had been stored so helpful

For the people who were there whilst we were that complained about inflatables in the pool well shame on you this is a family hotel and kids just wanna have fun what is a pool without inflatables and to say over run with them is mad as for the whole 2 weeks never more than 10 in the pool but this got sorted again quickly a Co. Promise made and lilos and rings now allowed daytime entertainment around the pool excellent and the team work so hard

It's also nice as there is no sunbed wars. Bar in the evening has 3 or 4 staff on it from around 8.30 meaning you never have to que longer than 5 mins for a drink which is excellent always go down really quick even quicker when there's more staff so never had a problem we'll done marinda team

All in all I would rate this hotel a 4 star well done marinda and can't wait to return next year

Travel operator: Thomas. Cook

Hotel tip: BOOK IT YOU WILL BE AMAZED

Liz
Great for family's fantastic holiday all round
5 years 2 months ago
Was a bit worried about going after seeing other peoples comments, but we have just come back after a week’s Hol there and it was fantastic, it was that good we will be booking for next year.
Reception is beautiful and Wi-Fi in there, nice and cool as well lol. Rooms (we was on the bottom) bit dated but always kept very clean by maid who came in 5 times a week.

Pools where great, my kids loved them and was never out of them. Food was fantastic, so much to choose from . Staff was brilliant, always trying their hardest to keep you entertained from morning till night (very hard working).

Kids club was brilliant, my boy does not like joining in but after 2 days decided he wanted to go & after that wanted to go every day .

Water park next door is well worth going, is very good for slides and if you just want to relax and sunbath. Lady in the shop is very friendly . Only 1 thing we didn't like, is the lifeguard did not do their job.....did not matter which one was on they either was too busy on their phone, or to busy in the water playing . But apart from that I could not fault this place one bit. Will be booking for next year.

Travel operator: Thomas cook

Priestley
Perfect for families
9 years 2 months ago
I have stayed at this complex before (in 2008) and loved it so much decided to return this year. The hotel is conveniently located - close enough to the shops and restaurants - but far enough away not to listen to the late night music and midnight revellers.

The hotel was cleaned 5 days a week by the maids, and towels changed 5 days a week also. The rooms are clean and spacious, although a teeny weeny bit dated. Reception staff are friendly and accommodating and the entertainment crew are fantastic. Mini disco every night for the children, and adult entertainment after that.

There are 3 swimming pools, mini golf, tennis courts, volley ball area, children’s play area and kids club on site. I cannot fault this hotel at all and would definitely recommend for families with children. I am booking my holiday for next year (2011) - and it will be our 3rd time.
Penders
9 years 5 months ago
loved this hotel so much that we did not want to come home.kids loved every minute of it food brilliant beer brilliant and staff great .would highly recomend it for any family with young kids..

David Harding
10 years 2 months ago
The hotel was clean,and friendly, the food was good plenty of beds by pool , but you still had the usual sad people who get up before the sun to put out their towels in the best spots . would visit this hotel again .

Travel operator: BMI Baby & lastminute.com

Brown
10 years 3 months ago
we have been here five time now kids love it i love it, but july 2009, xperience entertainment. made it all happen. well done marinda enterainment team.antonio, your team was a we say here top class.
nathan.& sarah. kids love u thank you all

Priestley Family
11 years 1 month ago
We arrived at the Marinda Garden apartments on the 25th September 2008 with two children. On arrival we were put in room 205 (top floor with a balcony), just round the corner from the pool, and the bedroom window over looked the stage. We had all the amenities (although the TV was geared up for the germans). The hotel staff were helpful and the maids cleaned 5 times a week (not sundays or wednesdays). Entertainment was fantastic - mini disco every night for the kids, and more adult thems later on - Rocky Horror Show, Men v's Women (which I entered and had a huge laugh). Can't comment on food as never ate at the hotel.

Travel operator: On The Beach

John
11 years 2 months ago
We were in a one bedroom apartment on the ground floor which was very , very, basic.

Drab furnishings room smelt of dampness and was crawling with ants accomodation to say the least needed a big overhaul in a big way enough for us to ask to be moved the next morning to another hotel, in which did not happen due to thomas cook cock ups.

The food was hit and miss good one day and average the next, the swimming pool was very average and not particularly clean,and was bedlam every day as the pool was not as big as it looks in the brochure and was very busy.

At night the staff tried to put shows on the outside stage which was falling apart and there is only one bar opened outside no air con bar opened so had to sit outside which was very uncomfortable in the heat.

In general a very untidy place, for a holiday that wasnt far short of

Travel operator: thomas cook

Looking to stay here? You can check the accommodation availability and get the best prices using the link below:

Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.