General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
:) hi have been having a look on the internet for you but availibility for may 2008 isnt showing up yet-fchoice and thomsons only up to april 2008
would suggest mexico cozumel region as there are some lovely hotels without too many children or riviera maya flying into cancun
hopefully prices will be out for may 2008 by next month??prices on eclipse for april 08 are about 2500-3000 for a 4/5 star in riviera maya

hope this helps
Hi

Have a look on the riu website they have some great hotels all over the world but especially the carribean. My girlfriend and I went to Jamaica in October 2006, stayed in a 5* all inclusive hotel in Ocho Rios and had a fantastic time. The hotel chain is part of TUI which Thomsons is also part of so you can book independantly and get a flight with them or go into any high street Thomson shop and book a package. Good luck.
We've never been but i've always thought Margarita (sp?) looked beautiful - two weeks of pure bliss - i havent checked recentley but Cosmos used to do some fantastic value deals and you could upgrade the flights too - have a fantastic time wherever you choose :-)
Look no further than this little gem on the South coast of the Dominican Republic.

Picture postcard White sands and a clear blue ocean surrounded by coconut trees with a single gentle wave lapping at your feet.

Peaceful, friendly with superb food.

Just book it.

http://www.sunscaperesorts.com/casadelmar/dining.html
Not sure how much you have your heart set on the Caribbean but have you thought about the Maldives - they match your wish list perfectly!
Have a look at the Playa Pesquero, or if you can afford the extra, the Paridisus rio del ochio or something like that in Cuba.
El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya, Mexico - it was paradise for our honeymoon.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.