General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Bali might be of interest. Romantic island with plenty to see and do. Early October would just be on the edge of the rainy season so thats something to bear in mind. There are all-inclusives but its such good value to eat out that most people don't bother. Plenty of luxury properties to be had.
Lovely beaches and many AI hotels in Sri Lanka
Plenty of options in Malaysia - beach and a city break combined, start in KL and fly to Penang or Langkawi. Cheap enough when you get there so no need for AI.
hmm cheers that gives me somewhere to start: Bali looks gorgeous, and I think as we love Thailand Malaysia would be a good option. We want somewhere that has some nightlife, preferably beach bars (loved the beach bars in Phi Phi and Koh Samui) and also some interesting places to see/things to do. We do like to relax but want the option of some good trips too.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.