General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
honeymoon help!
6 Posts
Yes Easy Gatwick Monday 22 June 09:15 to Holguin - Cuba stay at Paradisus Rio De Oro at Guardalavaca
wonderful place for Honeymoon my Son did it last year on my advice and loved it we went a month after him.

Book Thomson or First Choice the hotel looks after Honeymoon couples very well there are also loads of weddings at the resort last year there were at least 6 honeymoon couples there.

You can read my trip report here. You cant go wrong with this resort it's wonderful.

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/caribbean/cuba/guardalavaca/paradisus-rio-de-ora-resort-hotel-and-spa/

If you want any other info PM me.
Hi, when you write "bump" does that take the topic back to "active" so that people look at it again?
Thanks for the reply and information snowyboy. Really helpful. What a great place. Might be alittle too expensive for us but still fantastic.
=)
You could try Sol Rio de Luna Mares which is next door to PRDO same beach same hotel group and a bit cheaper.

Thomson do it @ £853 PRDO is @ £1357 both 22.06.09

We are going to PRDO on 29.06.09 so may see you there :que :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.