Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
We stayed in a lovley two bedroomed apartment in Turunc, we booked it privately through Holiday Lettings. I will ahave a look and see if I can find it and post the link.
This isn't exactly the apartment we stayed in, ours was called Zeytin, but it is in the same small block:

http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/turunc/77470
Not sure if you've seen our apartment on here, but it may meet your requirements. Our swimming pool is one of the biggest in Turunc. I have now added some comments to our website from some of our guests so you can see what other people have said about it.
I stayed in the above apartment a couple of years ago, in a quiet area not far from town.
It is well equiped with everything and more that you could possibly need, clean,well co-ordinated.
Your own loungers so no fighting for a bed by the pool which i hate, one of the reasons we book private accomadation.

We love Turunc, not manic like some places but plenty to keep you occupied
Thanks for the replies so far. Please keep them coming. I have looked at some of the apartments that have been mentioned and as they are private I agree that they are of a much better standard. However as the credit crunch is striking everyone and the budget for our holiday will be limited I don't know if we would be able to afford 2 weeks in august at that price when we know we can get the burak for £350 even if it would be the usual beds in the lounge. (Don't know yet if it has gone up any for this year but it has been that price for the last 2 years.) Will have to think on this and look at the budget closer.
Have you thought of trying the Loryma? I don't know what its like now, but our first visit to Turunc was to the Loryma - we had quite a large 2 bedroom apartment which was very nice. This was a long while ago though. It also depends whether you mind being up the mountain a kilometre. The views from the pool and restaurants are stunning. They have a tractor that takes people up and down, so I don't think its a problem being out of the village. They also used to have some entertainment there, when we stayed. Have no idea of prices either.
I have been told before that there aren't that many 2 bedroom apartments in Turunc, so I think they may all be a little dearer than £350 for 2 weeks you pay in Burak, although generally accommodation prices in Turkey are very low. For the high standards you get in private accommodation compared to areas in Europe they are extremely good value.
http://www.nirvana-turkey.com/apartment.htm

Viewed these last year and the quality is first class.
A pool should be ready this year with a shall end.
Situated at the top of the hill up from the promenade police station,2 mins to the sea.
Price near your range but you may have to pay extra for air-con and safety box.
Hi hope this info helps I live in turunc and have done for the last 2 years ,and as some of the other members have said there is a shortage of 2 bedroom apartments .But we found the palmrya apartment fantastic and stayed there when we used to come holiday .they are large have plenty of space and also have a washing machine .Last year they were priced at £25 per night and are based just behind the petrol station if you look at turunc village website you will be able to have a look .hope this helps :wave:
Hi does anybody have a contact e.mail address for burak apartments in Turunc please.
Hi If you put Burak apartments in google you will find they have a website failing that if you want to pm me i can speak to the owner as i only live next door hope this helps
If you e-mail to burakapt@hotmail.com this will get you through directly to Ramazan and his wife Lale. They are lovely people and will look after you very well. Tell them John and Eileen say Hello. You will have a fantastic time there. We are still debating whether to go back their again or try to find a reasonably priced 2 bed apt but are struggling with our budget. Hope this helps. I fyou want any more info please just ask.
HI Ems
have you had a look at the palmyra apartments they are very nÃâ€ΕΎÃ‚±ce and only £25 per night if you want to see some pics I have some from when we stayed there ,they are just at the side of the petrol station or I have asked in the village and the rose apartments have 1 2 bedroomed apartment .
Thanks for the reply turunc girl. I would very much like to see your photo's of the apartments. We did go up there at the end of our holiday last year when we had a meal in the restaurant. We could not get to look in the apartments as they are so full. WE know it would be nice to have more space now that the boys are so much older but we also have that guilty feeling about going somewhere else in turunc when we have had such a great time at the burak and made to feel so welcome by ramazan and lale. Will have to hurry up and decide. Look forward to seeing your pictures. Not so technically minded that i don't know how you send them or whether you just post them on here as a reply. Just for info for anyone reading have been in touch with the Nirvana but the pool won't be ready this year. As you will all know the temperature in August a pool is essential. ESM
I'm going to be staying at the Burak apartments when I go in April so it's nice to see them being so heartily recommended. :)
Hi ems
if you email me i can send you the photos and my name is julie from the Nirvana so you already have my email :wave: .As for feeling guilty I am sure Ramazan would understand and they have an excellent customer base because they are such nice people.also if you go to Turuncvillage website you can find the palmyra on there under the accomadation section with pictures .Hope this helps
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.