Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Accomodation
8 Posts
Realised I didn't put area in title. Deciding between Rose and Burak apartments in turunc for this year. Stayed in lovely apartments last year but they didn't like the kids getting too noisy around the pool - with a 15 yr old and 10 yr old it is a forgone conclusion they will be noisy. Any advise on the above mentioned apartments with regard to childre. Went back to Turnc last year after a 2 year break and had forgotten how relaxing it is. No one hassling you to go into their shops or restaurtants. It is just so lovely.

Thanks in advance for any help :lol:
hi
we used the rose apartments in august last year for 2 weeks , the owners are very nice and do not have a problem with noise from children around the pool. the apartments are kept clean and are only a short walk to the main street,if i were you i would book with them direct to save some money .
WE have stayed at both Burak & Rose apts. out of the two we prefered Burak ...airconditioning was included whereas it was extra £30per week at the Rose...and we thought the rooms at Burak were much better than the one we was allocated at Rose.... both are of a good standard but as i said,given the choice i would vote for BURAK.. Rammazan & Leyla are excellent hosts.... :ghug
Thanks for your help with apartments. We were thinking more of the Burak as it looked very friendly in passing but it is nice to have it confirmed by someone who has stayed at both of them. Hopefully going for 2 weeks in August. Start the countdown now. :D
Hi
Just in case you haven't seen them you can view both Rose and Burak apartments (inside and out) on http://www.turunc-village.com

Fi
Stayed in Burak in September and loved every minute - Ramazan the owner make you feel like one of the family. Our friends stayed at Rose and of the two, we liked Burak. He also has a bbq night and it's brilliant.
Thanks for everyone's replies. We have been in contact with Burak and they gave vacancies for when we want to go in August so we are going ahead with that and are really looking forward to it. The cheapest flights I can get are £976 for 4 of us going out with Freebird airlines and coming back with BA. Has anybody out there flown with Freebird? What are they like? Anyone think I can get a better deal on the flights. These ones are with Low Cost Seats. Thanks : :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.