Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
4 Star Hotels
5 Posts
A small list of four star hotels on the beach of Fuengirola are as follows;-

Las Piramides

Confortel

Beatriz Spa Palace

Yaramar

If you type any of the names into a google search then these will show up and you can look at the facilities they offer.

Hope this helps.
You should be able to find members' opinions of those hotels (and many more) in our Costa del Sol Hotel Reviews Section.

David :wave
:D Kazz, you don't say where , but if you fancy benalmadena, I can recommend Benalmadena Palace (Especially if you have kids), it's a 4* aparthotel, you can either go half board, or self catering.

We came back in June, and it was the nicest hotel/apartments we have ever stayed in, and the daytime/evening activities for the kids were brilliant. Before i go into details, if this is the resort/hotel you are interested in, I can PM you with further details. Just ask. BBB.
ex day and evening entertainment in principe hotel torremolinos.been there 11 times withmy family,from 6 yrs old to 20
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.