Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi
I am rather surprised that I have had no replies on this enquiry. I wanted to know if there was any higher graded hotels.
If there are any real good ones.

Dawnie-Rob
hi ya im sure there are but you will have to wait till someone who knows the area well comes onto the forum it shouldn't take to long
regards
john
Hi

The Didim Beach Hotel is supposed to be a 4-5 Star Hotel.
hi dawn and rob try this site it could be quite helpful to you
http://www.medhotels.com i have just searched this out through google for you
john
Hi
Thank you for the info

regards
Dawnie-Rob
Hello
I am actually offended and bemused about the telling off I have received about the expression of "bumping off topic" I don't even know what this means. As a regular contributor to HT I am quite upset that it seems I have commited a sin which I was unaware I was doing.
As a mature responsible and respectable lady I am also quite annoyed at the same time the way I have been portrayed especially
as a rule as been highlighted very publicly which I think could have been pointed out to me more discreet, in a more diplomatic way and perhaps by PM. I actually feel humilated.

Dawnie_Rob
there are 2 hotels 1 4 star and 1 5 star ive found although i dont know if they are any good, the names are first class hotel 4 star and is half board and the 5 star is garden of sun hotel brand new and is all inclusive, hope this helps, listed on

http://www.findmeaccom.com/scripts/TDBkgEngine.dll/Startup?utm_id=
Hi there
Thank you very much ellie_ meg for you help

Dawn-Rob
I beleive thr Tuntas hotel is 3 star, I stayed there about 3 years ago, but sad to say I was very disappointed we wouldn't go back,
The Didim Beach hotel is 4 star and have heard varying reports, mosly good, though it does sit quite a bit out from the center of town.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.