Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Thanks once again nasher, I am sure we will give that a try.

4 weeks tomorrow and we will be there :hols
Heyy guys, I'm new to this and i was just wondering if yous could help me :)

We're thinking of going to Tunisia next July for 2 weeks at the Abou Sofiane and we've read great reviews but I was wondering what your take on it is :)
We've heard the animation team are amazing, but what we like to know is, are the shows good? do they come round chatting to people during the day?

Also, what sort of excursions are there to do and what are they like? And yeh, just basically waht the hotel is like :)
Thank youu, Andrea xx
Hi Andrea and welcome to HT!

I have moved your post from our Africa forum to our Tunisia forum where it should get a better response.

We have reviews of this hotel HERE

luci :wave
Hi Andrea

We go on Wednesday and I have got a lot of info from an earlier thread -

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=119593

I will post a review and pictures when we get back.

Graham
Thanks Graham. I did search for an existing topic, but I see you have it spelt Sofian and I was searching for Sofiane. Do you know which one is correct?

:whoops Yes with an E

If you want I will change my initial subject post to the correct spelling and you can merge the 2 !
hi :wave The hotel is very nice , good size swimming pool. The foods ok /There is a disco on a night .
The entertainment team is ok but I would say just that , its ok if you like mucking about. there is always games at the pool. Hotel very clean the maids are very good. Our rep when we were there was called Will . he is the best rep we have every had. talks to you all the time very very helpfull. We went on the Africa trip it was brill, you go around a large zoo then go for a 3 couse meal. once you have had your meal there is a show on , zulu dancers belly dancers. really goods. you can drink as much wine ir coco cola as you want, they . mind if you want a corner shop or anything like that they is'nt any. you have to go to the port it is lovely. it is one of those places where you either love it or you don't.

enjoy xx Jen
Thanks Graham. :tup
I have edited your post and merged the topics.

I managed to get here :wave: lol

I'm actually quite looking forward to going cos I've never been before, I've been to Morocco and had a really fab time there :)
Hi Kiltman, we book it with the rep it was about 116 d for 2 well worth the money
Thanks everybody for all your advice and info :tup

We go in 3.5 hours so this is Kiltman signing off :hols
:wave:

That was a quick and HOT week :sun2

I will be posting a long winded review soon, but I will just say that the hotel was OK and really liked PEK.
Welcome back Kiltman and we look forward to your report. Glad you liked PEK - It's another 5 weeks today before I'm off and really looking forward to it.

Strangely enough Andrea, it was having been to Morocco previously that made me decide to try Tunisia some years ago and the rest is history. :lol:
Hi has any one been to abou sofiane pek recently had read mixed reviews have been to sousse twice but never stayed all inclusive before just wondered what food was like and do the drinks include beer thanks val
Reviews can be found HERE and also a lot more reviews with pictures HERE

More info in this already existing topic http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=119593&hilit=abou+sofiane

The food in the main restuarant is a bit poor, the reviews will give you more info.
AI does include beer and several other drinks, tip the bar staff a little a few times and you will get much better service.
If anybody wants to see more of this hotel before booking or going here are some pictures I took recently -
http://family.webshots.com/album/568524044KRULeu?vhost=family

:cheers
This might sound silly but I just want to know if the bars at this hotel serve beer as I can,t find out via any of the info sites, and I like beer.
Hi we are going to the Abou Sofiane in June, can anyone tell me if the Air conditioning will be on then?
Also do gents need to wear Long trousers in the main restaurant in the evenings? ANy other hints or tips would be appreciated!! Any recommendations on best rooms etc!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.