Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Whhheeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :cheers

Hope I bag a bargin!

Good luck all.x :cheers
Earlier and earlier each year! Sure its been June the last couple of years.
It was the 26th May last year.

Dave
17th May last year!!just checked my email confirmation when I booked.
yes i will hope to get a bargain
then again we might get a shock with the fuel prices going up,
i agree,i think we will be in for a shock,but still hoping for a bargain.
tracy
Can't see them being as cheap as previous years, but still expect them to be reasonable so that they can hook people in. There must be a big financial benefit to them getting the money in now instead of having to wait till October like some other airlines.
Crikey the site is slow,has anyone booked yet.hopefully I will,as soon as I can get on.
hello all... has anybody managed to book yet?

it keeps showing on sale, then they go off and site so so slow...

i feel all anxcious!!! HELP!
the flights have been suspended,for the moment.they are trying to block automated calls.hopefully they will be back on later.hate all this suspense.
tracy
I know, it's terrible... I'm sat at the laptop feeling all hyper clicking on the refresh button like I have issues! :rofl :rofl :rofl
Just got as far as booking for next year, then it came up as payment error! Phoned Aegean Flights & left a message for them to ring back, whether they will or not I don't know. Don't want to try again just yet, in case the payment comes out twice, very frustrating!! Anyway the price was coming up at £287 for 2 people incl. 15 kg baggage allowance, for June 2012. Not as good as the flight we got for this June with Easyjet, but not bad, and we don't know how much Easyjets will go up for next year. Anyone actually managed to book yet?
having the same probs, and every time i look the prices are going up, ive got through to end about 10 times now accepted all my cc details then, error comes up grrr, ive also rang them, they must have a fault on their system still, not going to book if over £200 each ive decided lol, ive just booked some for my son and daughter separate dates for this summer with tc cheaper than £200 each
i have flown with onur air 5 times and every time the flights have changed from the original ones booked so going elsewhere from now on ....good luck if you get a bargain....cheers
also keep getting the error message,its so frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi all...

Did anybody manage to book?

I been trying off and onn since 3pm ish. Still getting error message but the price of the flight I wanted have gone up!!

To be honest not too sure if I'm going to hold on for the ej flights as I did last year as this is turning into a bit of a joke! :rofl
ellie_meg... I said the same thing to myself on my way home, if they go above £200 each I will leave it and see... :cheers I have the same as you as in it kicks me out then when I go back the price goes up. Bit of a joke really! :cheers
Aegean Flights can go take a running jump for me. Prices have gone up and they ALWAYS change the flight times near to departure date
booked mine £287.flying out to bodrum airport sept 12 for 2 weeks.they hadn't gone up in price,since i started looking,so was happy with the price.hubby will be pleased,about returning to altinkum :)
tracy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.