Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
AI Destiny
172 Posts
Thanks very much for that. Much appreciated.

I will be sure to take home a souvenir drinks list, and I have a scanner - so sorry folks you may have to wait till November to see it!!! :lol:
Hi,

As someone who has recently worked her way through the Destiny cocktail list :D I can confirm that they do Strawberry & Banana daquiris.

Have a great time.

Lois
Lois

Don't suppose you remember if they had Caipirinhas (they're brazillian cocktails with Lime, Cachaca and sugar in them).
Just booked last minute on Celebration. It will be our second trip this year (lucky or what!!). We have always had the free A/I option before but were unable to get one this time because of booking so late, does anyone remember how much a bottle of wine is? The wine is just listed by the glass in the bar list that has been scanned. I seem to remember that you could buy a whole bottle and not just on Captains night.

Roll on the 28th!!
Lesley,

I don't remember Caipirinhas but I'm sure you'll find something you like. The staff are very good and I'm sure they will make you Caipirinhas if you ask, one of the waitresses offered to make me a vodka based cocktail, which wasn't on the list (although we did bung her some euros every night).

Cheers
:glynis
Lois
Hi Beardy,

I wonder if you would be able to give me the drinks prices for the following (on Destiny's price list);

Vodka
Brandy / Napolean Brandy
Speciality Cocktail / Cocktail of the Day
Coke
Orange Juice
Speciality Coffee

I know all but the Coffee are included in the AI, but can you give me the price without AI.

Much appreciated,
Rachel.
Hi Rachael

Vodka £2.40
Brandy / Napolean Brandy £2.60
Speciality Cocktail / Cocktail of the Day £2.25
Coke £1.00
Orange Juice £1.10
Speciality Coffee £2.75

Sorry for the delay, I haven't been on-line for a while. Enjoy!

Kathryn X
I don't suppose anyone has a drinks/bar price list from the Destiny. We are travelling in April & have gone for the AI again, just wondered if I would get my Baileys without the supplement?

Kathryn X
I'm afraid you have to pay supplement for Baileys - not sure how much tho.

Gill
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.