Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
no, i have paid the taxi why i want to check the price that you given. my costumers have paid only there shuttle transfer of 13 pound sterling each what is 28,34 euro for the 2 pessenger for the return transfer.
Hi, could anyone give an up to date price for a taxi from the airport to Matagorda/PDC, thanks for reading :cheers
hi, will 2 adults, 1 teenager and a 6yearold child fit in a taxi from the airport, or would it be better to get a shuttle transfer?
how much for a taxi to flora apartments peurta del carmen please for 2 adults and is the taxi rank easy to find,dall the taxis charge the same price are there any to avoid thanks
just returned after paying 16 euros to pdc from airport with a reckless taxi driver who was only interested in getting back to airport for another fare, we came across by pure chance an excursion shop in pdc strip who arranged a transfer with "last minute travel" a local company for 10 euros. the transfer was a minibus this time with a really courteous driver. link attached

http://www.lastminute-transfer.com/
Thanks for the link, that's a good price, Johnny. It'll be just the two of us, so will it just be a taxi with us two in, or do they wait for other people? Do you know whereabouts in the airport they are?
I got a price from last minute and although they said it was ten euros to costa teguise, when I priced it up and put details in they wanted 30 for a shared bus and 40 for a private transfer, so dont know what happened to the 10 euro. Its just as cheap to pick up a taxi outside and take you straight there. Diane.
There are lots of taxi drivers on Lanzarote, they aren't all "reckless". I wouldnl't leave the airport any other way if I wasn't in a hire car.
A few people have mentioned to me how good
http://www.lanzarotehoppa.com have been for their
transfers, seems they offer three levels of service
including a full limo!

http://www.t4you.eu is another one I have heard mentioned.

The Rubicon Playa hotel 5* in Playa Blanca also offers
a limo service...

All depends on what sort of transfer you want when visiting
here I guess....

cheers
Keith
We booked shuttle transfers from airport to Costa Teguise via EasyJet website, although we weren't flying with them - they act as agents for local transport companies. It was straightforward and listed the various options and prices.

Can't mind the exact fare - but it was quite reasonable, about 12 Euros each return, from memory.

When we got to Arrecife we were the only clients booked to transfer to CT - so they immediately laid on a coach for 2 passengers and there was very little delay - and no charge for luggage as taxis do.

We've also taken a taxi at the airport, the wait is not too long and fares reasonable.

One time we hired a car from the airport for the week - that is well worth considering - it cost 100 Euros (we got a good late deal) and the return taxi fare was around 40 Euros - therefore we had the "extra" use of the vehicle all week for 60 Euros - and handed it back at the airport, no problems.
I have just travelled from the airport in Lanzarote to the Oasis apartments in Calla Apron, Puerto Del Carmen, the cost was 13.25euros, not bad is it?
rgodri1
That is a good price, we did Arricife town to PDC (McDonalds) in 2005 and it was €11 then.
Hi - We are travelling to Lanzarote in January with 4 adults, 3 young-ish children and an infant. I am looking for a transfer minibus that can provide 3 boosters and an infant seat. We need ACE to PB Return 31/1 to 6/2. Can anyone advise a co. that may be able to get the seats please. The condition is not an issue as long as they are safe (we have had some quite ropey ones in the past). Many Thanks in anticipation.
Going to Puerto del carmen in a few weeks and did not book any transfers with the holiday. l have been looking at alot of the shuttle transfer sites and they vary between 25 to 30 Euros return for 2 people.
So can anyone tell me how much it would cost to get a taxi at the airport to puerto del carmen and where to find the taxi rank, would getting a taxi be the cheapest and quickest option, and folks who have used the taxi's before do you have to wait long before getting into one at the airport.... Thanks
The taxi rank is right outside arrivals, you can't miss it. Depending on where exactly in PDC you are it would cost roughly 12 euros.
Is there a limit to how many cases a taxi will take, as l was thinking of asking anyone waiting for a taxi if they are going to puerto del carmen that we could share the taxi. l presume the limit for passengers in a taxi is 5 so if there is a couple with a child will a taxi take 5 and all luggage............Just a thought ;)
Taxi will only carry up to four passengers, and I would imagine up to four cases.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.