Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Big thumbs up from me for Last Minute Transfers, who offer terrific value for money.

We used them at Christmas for transfers to Playa Blanca (60 Euros return) and they were excellent.

Used them last week for transfers to Costa Teguise (30 Euros return) and the service was once again superb. I messed them around a bit, as we had to change our return time and pick up address a couple of times and I did wonder whether they'd turn up, but they were spot on time and for the third time we had a whole bus to ourselves.

Will definitely use them again this Christmas.
We arrive in Lanzarote 3rd week in june,was wondering do we just get a taxi at the airport or do we prebook...

:sun2
Going to Lanzarote soon and would like some good info from people who have been there recently on transfer pricing ...
Who is the best company for transfers from the airport to resort and return... and how much.
Also thinking of just hopping in a taxi outside the airport to save messing around waiting for others and all the drop offs that come with it, so anyone know how much the taxi fare will be to puerto del carman from the airport... Any help ,advice and tips would be great..
hi we always get a taxi tho there is a qeue it moves really fast to hire taxi to pdc about 14 to 15 euros tho it has gone up this year a lttle hope this helps
jeffni, depends how many there are of you of course, but I would just jump in a taxi. June isn't a particularly busy month here, and you can't actually prebook a taxi, just a transfer.

ray316, it's not clear if you are coming on a package tour, with a coach transfer included. If you are, please make sure you check in with the rep at the airport and tell them if you do decide to just go in a taxi or have arranged a private transfer. Otherwise the rep will hold the bus while they try and find out where you are!!!
Well got my transfers sorted..Booked with hotel for our outward journey 48e and just booked a taxi with hotel the day before our departure and this cost 44e...We stayed at the Sandos Papagayo Arena..both journeys took about 40mins and well worth the money,within an hour off landing we were in our hotel room...Definately beats the travel companies buses...
jeffni wrote:
Well got my transfers sorted..Booked with hotel for our outward journey 48e and just booked a taxi with hotel the day before our departure and this cost 44e...We stayed at the Sandos Papagayo Arena..both journeys took about 40mins and well worth the money,within an hour off landing we were in our hotel room...Definately beats the travel companies buses...

:tup Must say jeffni I much prefer to make private transfer arrangements I just like to get where I'm going asap and the same on return :tup
I just booked a hire car pick up and drop back at the airport 78e.
WE went to Costa Teguise by Travel Republic flying Ryanair
As I need to use a mobility scooter the four of us decided that as we were hiring a car then we might as well use that for transfers

We used Autoriesen direct from the airport and we had an extremely good service being able to hire a car large enough for the four of us AND a mobility scooter

and at a GOOD PRICE
Hello! I am looking for updated info on taxi fare from airport to Playa Blanca (natura palace) I would be very grateful if anyone can help. Thank you.
http://www.lanzarotetaxi.com/en/tarifas_lanzarote_taxi.php

Hope this link helps , looks like around 45 euros , I'm sure their are other options that can offer you transfers , I just googled taxi from Lanzarote airport .
I don't use taxis there , I always hire a car and stay just a bit further on from the Natura palace in faro park .
There's a nice chill out bar called Marea very near the Natura to watch the sunset , have a great time in PB , got to wait til next June before I'm back there :sun2
Many thanks for that! Think at that price we will consider car hire too! It's a while since we had a taxi transfer and prices have increased a lot. We like marea bar too!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.