Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Alcudia is very flat, and most bars have outdoor areas where tables can be moved to fit a chair in.
The Delfin Azul (Thomson) has a ramp ouside, dining area and bar on one level (ground floor ) and is flat
tarmac around the pool.

Most hotels in the area seem to cater for disabled people
Even the old town is manageable in a wheelchair. Otherwise, the resort areas in the port and in Bellevue are fine for wheelchair users. But don't go to Bellevue itself or the Siesta Apartments as there is a hump in the road going to the beach which may not be too clever. I agree with jollypostie, mostly all hotels are well geared up for disabled guests and access to restaurants etc is straightforward. There are also meant to be new access ways onto the beach this year for wheelchairs.
Thank you andrew and jolly that is great i always ask travel agents but they dont seem to know they tell me hotel is wheelchair friendly and they usually are only trouble is they forget to tell me it is at the top of a hill so thank you both very much

regards nise :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.