Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Have a look at the sun Zeynep in belek its a good all incluseive right on the beach , but there are plenty areas around the pool ,and some lovely grass areas cllose to toilets , there is not of stairs and where there is stairs they are covered by plenty of ramps . Even the amphitheatre where the entertainme3nt is has a lower flat level suitable for wheelchair.Its about ten/fifteen min from the hotel by taxi from the nearest town which is kadreiy .It is never crowded with people unless its the market day,other days wouldent be much problem pushing a wheelchair abot .But then again everything you need is at the hotel and there may not be any need to go outside it .
Bluepeterno1
i think marmaris would suit .seen lots of people in wheelchairs there ,,no problem on boats either, straight on to boat from dock no sand to cross.
We stayed in Icmeler in Hotel Efendi in May, there was a lady staying in the groundfloor room, who was very disabled, only walking a few steps, the room opened up onto the pool area, with ramps etc, although it was a small pool, she was certainly having a wonderful holiday amd was very well catered for.
Dalyan would be fine. It's totally flat, and the boats are moored alongside the pavement. The main street is traffic free in the evenings too.
my daughter is a wheelchair user and we found icmeler to be just perfect.nothing was to much trouble for the locals who would help in any way they could.it is also very flat so pushing the chair was a pleasure and not a chore.
Thanks to all of you for your replies. You've given me food for thought now, Let you know what we settle on.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.