Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
mobile fitter,

Your all inclusive privileges should last until you leave the hotel. That's always been the case in all the AI's I've stayed at. You'll be advised by your rep of the exact situation once you get there.

Darren
Hi mobile fitter. Sorry to say that it isn't always the case that your AI will continue until you leave. On our recent visit to Morocco we had to return the AI band and forfeit all our priveleges at check-out. Luckily, we were leaving an hour later but this was the rule no matter what time you were being picked up. I've heard that this is done in many hoels although some are flexible and will let you have food/drink until you leave.
We have been going to Turkey for years now and always go All Inclusive we have always kept our wrist bands on till we leave.

And when we do go we normally just drop keys in a box on the reception never have had to say we are checking out :tongue

Which hotel are you staying in ?
We are staying at the GREENLAND HOTEL in Ovacik , we fly ( all being well ) on friday 21st from Newcastle.

Alan :cheers
Been going to Turkey two ,three times a year for the last twelve to many different hotels and never once have we had any problem with keeping our A/I till the very last minute

Peter
Pleased to say neither have we in Turkey.
We too on all our visits to Turkey have always had the A/l right up to our departure from the resort.

Angie.
when we went to Turkey last year we had to pay to keep the room until 6.00pm as checkout was 12.00pm then we had to store our stuff...we still got the AI because we paid to keep the room on
To look at the problem logically , do the bar staff have the ability to serve drinks for money? In an Ai surely you just ask , no price list .Is there a 'till' ?
If the barman has been filling your glass up for days , I think he will just keep doing that!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.