Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
My partner and I fly to Pernera 3 weeks today. We are staying at the Kouzalis Beach which is an adults only AI hotel. We will not be eating there every day as we always get out and try local resturants It only worked about 300 more than SC and the other half drinks and eats that much in the first few days!! :lol:
What is a good all incl hotel anyone can recomend in Phapos that is not too expensive? hanks
Hi Dee

Check out the Pioneer Beach. My friend has just booked for next

year and says she got a great price :D

Helenxx
Had a look at that hotel on the reviews and looks ok, only thing is that it is adults only-I suppose I could leave my 16 year at home but he might moan :roll:
As you will be paying adult prices for him as he's over the age of 12, I would assume he would be accepted.
From their website...at sixteen, he is, by default "over 16" ie 16 years and x days.

The Pioneer Beach Hotel is an adult-focus hotel ideally suited to those over 16 years of age

Taken from here
http://www.pioneer-cbh.com/home.php
The Pioneer isnt all inclusive - are you thinking of the Phatheon beach ?

kath x
Hi,
I like the Phaethon - been 3 times.

am looking at booking for next year and as some very kind member know I have PM'd them to ask questions about various hotels close by!

I looked at the Pioneer and Ledra (ledra being All In and Pioneer being adults) and both are much more expensive than the Phaethon.

The Phaethon is good value and your 16 year old would have a good time.
Thanks for that will check out the reviews :)
:lol:help please wanting a good all inclusive in protaras and if there is any with the child age up to 16 :lol:
Janet
I have friends who have stayed at the Anastasia Beach and said it was ok.

Check out our reviews HERE

Also I believe the Tsokkos Beach found HERE can be booked all inclusive too.

Hopefully someone who has actually stayed at a hotel will be along shortly to answer your query.

Kath HT Admin
Hi
We are keen to book an all inclusive weeks holiday in October. There are SO many to choose from. We are obviously hopeing to book the best one with the best cocktails, the best food, the best pool, best views, best lager etc!!!!
Can anyone recommend a hotel out of the following-
Crown Resort horizon. Tsokkos Beach. Ascos Coral Beach.Pafian Sun. Elia Latch Village.
Many Thanks!
Recommended from myself is the Pavlo Napa. I'll let you know about the Akteon in 6 weeks.
What I'll save on Thomas Cooks and Airtors prices, I'll be able to have some very, very, very nice cocktails.

:wink: :wink:
hi parky 45, who did you book akteon with ? we used travel republic and saved a fortune as well.
Hi Caits, we booked with Sunescapes, formerly Hellenic Voyages.

We've used them for the last 3 years now as the flights they use are day flights with no delays and no need to book courtesy rooms when departing.
I don't know about the others but I can thoroughly recommend the Ascos.
I'll be back there myself in June

Dave
I have stayed at both the Ascos and the Crown resorts which is far superior although it was HB when I was there.
i have booked up all inclusive in the nelia beach hotel ayia napa
We recommend the Ascos too.

Heading there next Sunday for our seventh visit. Can't wait!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.