Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Sure will Dave.

The place wouldn't be the same without those two would it?

We've been going since 2002 and that year a lot of the staff were Ukrainian with only a small minority of Cypriots. The same with 2003. We gave it a miss in 2004 but in 2005 most of the staff were Slovakian with a smattering of Polish(EU trading agreements?).
Last year they were mostly Polish...

And through all those changes there's been two constants hasn't there - Andreas and Nana.

Long may they continue!
We went in December 2002 and the staff then were the most miserable folk I have encountered in a hotel anywhere in the world!.I know they work long hours for little pay and even after tipping them every day it did not put a smile on their faces.They were very rude at times to other guests and we spent most of our time touring the island rather than stay in the hotel.We had stayed at a small hotel in Nissi beach 6 weeks earlier and the staff there were wonderful.
I am sure that I am not in the right place to post a new post but as I am a newbie I am hoping that someone will point me in the right direction.

I was wondering if anyone has heard or had any knowledge of the hotel Moniatis in Limasol?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Lin
Hopefully someone will answer your query shortly Lyn. In the meantime, I have added this hotel to our review section HERE

If any members have stayed at this hotel please add your review to help fellow members ;)
Kath HT Admin
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.