Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Nawaab = The worst curry I've ever had, this was in 2008 though.
I've been going to the Nawaab for about 5 years now and have tried other curry houses here and never found one as good!!! (each to their own eh!)
We went to the Nawaab last year as they had an offer on in the afternoon. Found it very nice. Expensive if there is not an offer on (Benidorm expensive I mean). No offers on this time and too hot for curry in the afternoon.

Hi Lisa :tup
Hiya!!!!
They've still got the buy 1 get one free offer on! It's available between 5pm and 8pm every day!
Hi Lisa

Oh no we missed it. Will have to try again in October. Should have asked you before. Might know you would have the info. Have a drink for us in the Carousel tomorrow night.

Anne x
We tried one last year called the India Gate. The food was excellent. Unfortunately the service was awful! I don't mind (up to a point) waiting for food, but I draw the line at waiting for the bill when the waiters can see we've all finished. I don't go on holiday to be used as a seat filler to make places look busy!
Have tried indian restaraunts in Benidorm but have not found one to my taste, but there is a very good one in Albir (a number 10 bus ride away, get off at Consum and walk towards beach its on the right.) its called Sarita, its not cheap but its very good with spicy hot flavours rather than just chilli heat, the owner is friendly and welcoming. We enjoyed it very much.
I agree about Sarita's, they are very friendly and accommodating. There is a cheap option, they do a "lunch menu" from 1pm until 5pm, you get 3 courses for 10 euros. And they don't skimp on portion sizes in this menu, you get just as much as you would if you went from the proper menu!!!
Thanks Lisa. Another reason to come to Albir. Fish and chips and an Indian. What more could a girl want?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.