Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
If this is the Aqua Park at the Marabout Hotel in Sousse, I was staying next door at the Royal Beach last week and met a family who had been there with 2 very young children and said they had a lovely day for 10 dinars each. I don't know many details but they were delighted.
Thanks Aslemma, but no, I should have said 'Hammamet'! For anyone's future info, I did walk over and have a look at this waterpark in August, but we didn't go in. My son was happy with the hotel's own slides. However it looked OK, though the paint was a bit worn. Didn't seem too crowded. Can't remember the price, but not too bad. Could be worth a trip if you are staying in the Hammamet area and don't have slides at your hotel.
Hello,

Aquapark Flipper is in Hammamet.

Here you can find the website: http://www.aquaflipper.com

Kind regards from the Netherlands,
Pittie
Hello everyone

Me and my friends would like to go to aquapark Flipper during the summer, but we've heard that it isn't very safe..
Has anyone been to aquapark flipper already?

Greetings from Belgium!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.